- 833 N 1350 W, Deputy, IN 47230
- 5 Beds · 2 Baths · 1998 Sqft
- Peaceful and serene! This Modular home with a frame addition sits on almost 5 acres of wooded land with a small stream. Five-bedroom, 2 full bath home with lots of extra room and a unique wood stove kitchen range. Addition on home does not have duct work. This property has a bonus board and batten cabin/summer kitchen (15x24) with electric, equipment shed (32x22) and canning storage. New furnace in Fall 2020. Master bathroom vanity and commode replaced approximately 1-2 years ago. If you are looking for a country r ...
- 2838 W 500 N, Madison, IN 47250
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1456 Sqft
- Very clean 3 bedroom, 2 bath manufactured home in private country setting. Special order included drywall throughout, crown molding, tile backsplash, quiet close drawers, kitchen island with sink, master bath with walk in closet. Several outlets throughout the home have USB plugs! 6 Kitchen bar stools are included. Large lot with 2 storage sheds and a ramp to front entry. Call to schedule a visit today!
- 518 Quail Ridge Ct, Madison, IN 47250
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2268 Sqft
- Enjoy making this well-maintained 4-bedroom, 3.5 bath home in Miles Ridge yours! Large family room with a woodburning fireplace. Eat-in kitchen with lots of cabinets for storage, plus separate dining room. All living areas on the main floor with a master suite. Upstairs features two bedrooms with full bath and an additional master suite. Kids will love the spacious front yard with a back deck that overlooks the woods.
- 116 W First St, Hanover, IN 47243
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1000 Sqft
- Three-bedroom brick home ready for your finishing touches. Great investment opportunity! Fenced in back yard. Appliances included. Electric ceiling cable heat. Shared driveway. New shingles July 2020.
- 324 Liberty Rd, Milton, KY 40045
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1344 Sqft
- Check out this 3-bedroom, 2-bath home with an open concept living and kitchen area, wood stove and designated laundry. A bonus is the spacious yard with a new pool, extra shed for wood storage and a great garage! The garage (30x40) is insulated with finished walls, 100-amp service with wall heat and air. Currently used as a man cave but would make a great workshop. Roof is approximately 4 years old. Wood stove in garage does not convey.
- 2115 Galway Trail North, Madison, IN 47250
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1573 Sqft
- Beautiful brick front home with a 2-car attached garage. Large landscaped fenced in yard with two raised garden beds, fruit trees, raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries. Concrete pad for future garden shed. Open living room features a gas burning fireplace as well as door to back deck. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances that remain and a dining room overlooking the back yard. Main bedroom has tray ceiling and a private bathroom with His and Her walk-in closets. Bonus room makes a great home office.
- 109 E Fifth St, Madison, IN 47250
- 1 Bed · 2 Baths · 1176 Sqft
- Imagine the date being the 1850s in downtown Madison when the hustle and bustle of this little river town was in its prime of growth. City maps from as far back as 1886 show the history of this structure, and that it was part of a bustling industrial complex known as The Pearl Packing Co. Inc. Now, we see this structure being brought into a meticulously redesigned upscale home. Details including rustic beams, whitewashed shiplap ceilings, custom wood floors, upscale fixtures and appliances plus a cozy wood stove al ...
- 12561 N State Road 56, Vevay, IN 47043
- Enjoy having your own small piece of land of approximately half an acre to build that cute farmhouse on! Check it out today. Please call listing office to be made aware of showings. No known exemptions.
- 1232 W Main St, Madison, IN 47250
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2180 Sqft
- Nature lovers take notice! Beautiful 4 bedroom home in great Downtown location. Enjoy the serenity that this large lot provides, while also being in close proximity to downtown shops and festivals. Nice 3 season room overlooks a 1 car garage and large carport area. Plenty of off-street parking is available. The home also features nice hardwood flooring and a gas burning fireplace. Located across the street from the Elks Club/ Golf course. This incredibly unique downtown property won't last long!
- 4496 E SR 56, Madison, IN 47250
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 840 Sqft
- Great river cabin with river access and ability to have a boat dock. Cabin is a little rough - will need some work. No city water - tank and pump system with the option of hauling or having it delivered. House is not in flood plain.Selling by attached deed, plat picture is incorrect. The seller spoke with the State and there is a process to get a break in the guardrail.
- 10695 N SR 7, Dupont, IN 47231
- 1 Bed · 1 Bath · 1560 Sqft
- So many possibilities with this one! Make this your store, office, garage or even convert it into your next home. A 30x52 steel building that is in excellent condition with concrete and tile flooring. This building is built with galvanized steel trusses and 6-inch exterior truss walls with fiberglass batting. Interior walls are drywall with 10 ft ceilings and fluorescent lighting. Lights are on breaker 15 and 17. Previously used as Red Duck General Store. The storage room has a 3-basin sink. Propane gas heat with t ...